Sam - Know anything about this?

SamT

They are still digging S.O.N. sporadically - not too far to go to the flats but its a bit of a mining job. I think hope is waning but I still think they ought to keep going till they hit the flats - make a decision then.

I think Mike Salt was back down Henry's recently (month or two ago). Dont know whats happened since

seamoose

Went to SON last night with Nige.
Didn't start till 8.00 due to thunderstorm.

Were going to drill some holes but found out we'd forgot the extension
cable (Mike have you got it, can't find it in garage?)

So decided to pull up the boulders still down there and clear out the
rift of debris so that when we next bang it will have a better effect.

I cleared out the aggregate, but disappointingly (or not which ever way you look at it) we have now hit clay fill, all the way across the rift.

However, there was a definate draft.

Need to go a bit deeper to find out what's happening!

Jase

SamT

keep going matey = it was a good day for drafts.
We were in bagshawe lastnight and the we could hear the thunder as we kitted up - wouldnt have liked to be on top of a round hill next to a scafold a frame :shock:

AndyF

SamT said:
I think Mike Salt was back down Henry's recently (month or two ago). Dont know whats happened since

Pete Dell and me went to look at Henrys with Mike S. a few months ago.

I thought it looked a quite good dig, but I favoured the "older" dig, rather than the newer one. This on the basis of the ease with which spoil could be removed and brought to surface.

SamT

definatley a good site. I remember being a bit 'concerned' as we were capping (for the first time ever) at the base of the new dig. could be a contender for 'worse that winnats head' choke.