CLOSE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganjaman

I came here to find help maybe join a club as PK had suggested on fb due to me causing myself trouble and upsetting official people anyways I joined here to realise it is not for me can you delete my account please

Roger W

Hey, don't drop out just yet!

Folk aren't agin you just because they had to point out that there are all sorts of things going on in the Peak - SSSIs and Scheduled Monuments and things, as well as carefully nurtured relationships with some of the landowners - that make getting permission to dig a very sensible option.

The only thing is, they do have a strict policy of no foul language on here.  It does help to keep things OK for when the wife looks over my shoulder to see what I'm looking at...  ;)

There are some great people on here.  Hang in and get to know them.

ganjaman

it aint that folks are against what I do its the f***in spellin police from last night I don't wanna be round ****s like that and now im getting warned for being hostile I came here friendly but then realised I had joined a load of jumped up self important ***s il carry on as before seriously aint the place for me I like to get **** done this is slowing me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.