Colour Scheme

bubba

Administrator
Ok, I kind of first liked this yellow colour scheme when I first did it, but now it makes me want to puke.

Anyone else agree? What do people prefer? Low key, easy on the eye schemes or loud, high contrast ones?

underground

Hmm, I hadn't really noticed but today this board is making me wanna puke too... And the room's spinning.

Better change it to a nice, fluffy, low-key colours for these 'morning after' moments....

bubba

Administrator
There's an all new version of the board software with loads more features coming out soonish, so I'm going to wait until then before making any changes, but will definitely include a "work friendly" colour scheme along the way.

SamT

great - it you could make it black white and red with a big hsbc logo in one corner, that would be much appreciated :D

E

eyecave

:LOL: colour schemes?........hmmmmmm, such things are important......colors make us tend to think alike...........puke yellow reminds me of having the runs.......hence i would thnk that i would tend to mouth off a bit more and in ways less than is tasteful in a window surrounded by that colour........i think it is a good color for stimulating diarrehea (sic) of the first orifice..........

however!.......i think it possible that this imagery could only attract the more________ members of society.....ie only half of the masses would be attracted to such imagery......soooooo, what should we do?......hmmmmm......maybe we should adopt a colour that iz less imagearily polarizing!.....perhaps a yellow such as the little girl on the little house on the prarie sheme would like......

or.....we could use a color bats would approve of......a colour salamanders would like.....a color common to all caves........a color they are all painted wholly with..........and that colour is?.........black....... :shock:

bubba

Administrator
SamT said:
great - it you could make it black white and red with a big hsbc logo in one corner, that would be much appreciated :D

I may be open to bribes on this score. Actually, I reckon you could create a website with a frame at the top which had an HSBC logo, and then would allow you to put any page you want underneath.....

bubba

Administrator
eyecave said:
puke yellow reminds me of having the runs
Nice, :D Glad to see the site helps your digestive system perform it's duties....

eyecave said:
maybe we should adopt a colour that iz less imagearily polarizing!.....perhaps a yellow such as the little girl on the little house on the prarie sheme would like......
We'd all have to start being wholesome and wear pretty print dresses and dungarees or something then.

Worry ye-not ukc-ers - when the new software is released I will provide an array of colour choices (as I do on ukbouldering) so you can pick your favourite one.....

cap n chris

For crying out loud, it's bleedin' obvious what colour to use; you're all cavers, aren't you? - Henry Ford, mate.