[split] Rescue in Thailand - trolling posts

questions

hi guys , i dont want to be the cat amongst the pigeons here and I want to be respectful but having looked atthis story it would seem to be faked. a football coach isntgoingto take 12 children into a cave complex in the rainy season 4km in without equipment duringthe world cup. every single aspect of this story seems faked and reminds me of a 1951 movie ' Ace in the Hole'
can i ask you experts to consider this aspect because too many aspects of this story do not add up

Speleotron

Are you a journalist hoping to get a scoop along the lines of "British caving experts say the whole thing is fake!"? Hundreds of people would have to be in on the secret. Also, the coach didn't think they would end up missing the world cup as he didn't plan on getting flooded in! Unless it's all set up by the lizard people.

questions

also the children seemed rather calm for people who had been stuck in a cave for 9 days without food or light , thats not a realsitic portrayal of how children would behave , also the lighting did not seem sufficient dont two rescue cavers take energy bars, lights , thai language emergency laminated instructions, having two English guys pop out of water in a border region ofThailand would seem like ghosts to local people , also why was the 25 year old ' team coach' not at the front , no i really must insist this story does not pass the credibility test . its almost certainly a psyop of some sort

Speleotron

It's a cover-up so they can move Elvis out of his underground mansion, renovate the games room and dive him in again. Meanwhile all the worlds media will be distracted by the so called rescue of the hologram-children. Seems the simplest explanation.

questions

Lizard people? Yes i am a journalist but an unpaid one. the Manhattan project had thousands of participants and yet remained top secret . i asked a sensible question about an issue . there is no call to be abusive to me personally , we live in an era of fake news , anybody who enters a caving system in the rainy system would be aware of the risks of flooding . if the official story is true then the coach would have been guilty of gross negligence for not checking the weather, anyway what is the connection between having a football team and going caving? is this a normal activity for football coaches ? anyway if anybody else would like to give me a reply ( politely that is) then i would appreciate it

questions

Speleotron said:
It's a cover-up so they can move Elvis out of his underground mansion, renovate the games room and dive him in again. Meanwhile all the worlds media will be distracted by the so called rescue of the hologram-children. Seems the simplest explanation.

childish and off topic , anyway maybe some other people will consider this issue

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
I think you're onto something there.  It seems incomprehensible to me that within ten days at least some of those kids haven't fallen prey to those roof scuttling flesh eating creatures we all saw in the Descent documentary.  It has got to be all faked in a Hollywood studio just like the moon landings were - or am I getting reality mixed up and watching too much TV. :confused:

questions

Badlad said:
I think you're onto something there.  It seems incomprehensible to me that within ten days at least some of those kids haven't fallen prey to those roof scuttling flesh eating creatures we all saw in the Descent documentary.  It has got to be all faked in a Hollywood studio just like the moon landings were - or am I getting reality mixed up and watching too much TV. :confused:

are you saying its impossible to fake this? did Dr Kelly really commit suicide ? i didnt come here looking for abuse , i know for  fact that many events are manufactured and this one ticks all the boxes, resorting to third rate mockery and ridicule proves nothing ? or maybe you have total faith in the government

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously Questions, take it from the many cavers on here what we have seen is perfectly credible.  Not least because many of us will know those British divers involved and will be getting messages and emails back describing events not just relying on the news.

And yes it seems perfectly credible to me that a group should enter a cave and be caught out by flooding - it happens to the best of us.

SamT

I've split this from the main topic and may move it somewhere out the way.

Just about the most ridiculous post I've ever seen (and that's saying something).

Please don't even bother retorting to such obvious trolling posts.  Just ignore and they'll go away.

questions

SamT said:
I've split this from the main topic and may move it somewhere out the way.

Just about the most ridiculous post I've ever seen (and that's saying something).

Please don't even bother retorting to such obvious trolling posts.  Just ignore and they'll go away.

censorship just cenbsorship

alastairgott

Wonder if this topic has been locked yet...

I think it is very insensitive for someone to say that it's a conspiracy.

Please could you outline the "tick boxes" you state that mean such?

so far I have:
1) a football coach isntgoingto take 12 children into a cave complex in the rainy season 4km in without equipment duringthe world cup.
2) the children seemed rather calm for people who had been stuck in a cave for 9 days
3) the lighting did not seem sufficient
4) dont two rescue cavers take energy bars, lights , thai language emergency laminated instructions,
5) having two English guys pop out of water in a border region ofThailand would seem like ghosts to local people
6) why was the 25 year old ' team coach' not at the front

Shall we start from the top?

1- I've read somewhere on the internet that the cave is "safe" from November to June. The rainy season starts sometime in June.

2- The best way to conserve energy is to stay calm, if you get panicked then you will likely run out of energy. (if you panicked for 10 days, I think you'd be a nervous wreck)

3- all of the people being rescued will have been without light, even if they've been conserving light then they will have run out after 10 days. Theres a cave in the Ukraine which became home to Jews escaping the Holacaust, I've heard a talk about it, but I believe there is also a film. The individuals spent months and years without light to avoid detection, it is possible, the guy I heard talking about it was one of your fellow countrymen.

4- What about the lights on their heads?.
Energy bars, they're no good, a good fryup is much better, then you don't need to eat till you've returned from the water.
emergency laminated instructions. There is nothing more impersonal than handing people who have been alone and frightened a sheet of paper and telling them to read it. Their eyes simply will not adjust that quickly, and you will likely frighten them.

5- yes, Ghosts' but not implausible if you've been beyond a wall of water petrified that you might die if someone doesn't find you.

6- I couldn't make out where the coach was, but if I were a young boy, I would be more intrigued than an older coach by bubbles emerging from the water. I would want to be at the front. It can only be the rescue team.

Tseralo

giphy.gif