oxlow closed...!

Stu

yes! its true... oxlow will be closed sunday 25th january 2004...so move along...nothing to see here...go down something else...i mean, you didnt want to do this anyway and you especially didnt want to stick your head into pilgrims!

:)

J

Jonathan T

...and a poor attempt to read the guide and take enough rope!

SamT

Ha Ha Ha - like the idea.

Do you think it might work with GG. Just a small notice on the appoach path. GG closed. just mention liability or something. Hey presto - you got the place to yourself.

did you get as far as the pull though. if so - did it work OK.

Stu

thing is, some bloomin mancs uni lads obviously dont read cavetalk! so no, we had to share! funnily enough i was sat talking one of the manc guys saying that these bloomin pull thru's have been a pain to get working chunter chunter blah blah eat my shorts if it actually works sort of thing.....and bingo first time! up and through! anyway the trip will have to be revisited cos my mate cant read and well, what a surprise the 5m pitch was past north chamber. did poke my head into the squeeze before oxlow aven. i need to lose weight i think...not in as desperate hurry as i was to try the connection!!