Cambrian Cave Registry

Huge

Excellent! Am happy to have a look through to see if I can add anything or correct any mistakes. Or should we wait for version 2?

With regards to the other current thread in the Wales section, it looks like there is a significant amount of additional passage to survey in Draenen as the registry makes the cave undeniably the longest in the country!

http://www.cambriancavingcouncil.org.uk/registry/ccr_registry_view.php?ID=853

I'm not in any way putting the registry down (I think it's a superb effort) it just seemed timely as it was the first thing I looked at!

ogofmole

Hi Huge, This is the first version to get the whole thing live, over the next couple of weeks we will be updating the registry home page with instructions on how to get the best from the search engine and how to provide up to date info (and rectify mistakes) on a particular cave.

A

andrew y

Was just going to create a post about registry going live, will be interested to see how it develops but well done to all those involved so far.  :clap:    andrew