• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Are there significant differences WRT access between the UK Caving regions?

Is it possible to have a "one size fits all" access policy for all Uk Caving regions


  • Total voters
    35
I see.... you're hoping that when the people have spoken through the democratic medium of this survey, then all further discussions on cave access will be pointless and will be consigned to the Shit Heap ?

:-\

Nice try....
 
:lol:

well may be but also may be that in another thread some people were asking:

why can't I ab down Hull Pot on static rope wearing a caving helmet when I can ab down Hull Pot on dynamic rope wearing a climbing helmet

to which the response seemed to be:

you can't do that because of this cave in a Welsh housing estate where Smaug keeps his treasure

I also thought of the horse bollocks joke whilst reading the other thread and thought it was too good to waste.
 
Back
Top