• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Cryptic caves

bograt

Well-known member
A crucibervalist approach to Wezzit was suggested elsewhere on this site, OK, I'll start it, see how it goe's:

"Perhaps Granny leads confused Owl down here in Derbyshire" (7)
 
Damn, means I've got to think now, at work, on phone and Saturday morning, I'll do my best....


Mick Jagger collects none of this in the valley. ( 8 )
 
Cheers bograt, that got me for a bit as I was thinking musical bass!
Anyway, here we go:

In short, if we look back at the application of computers, we find a confused formicidae.
 
Back
Top