• The 5th winning ticket number is 650

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The fifth prize to be drawn is the Rab Microshield Jacket

    Click here to claim

Documentary Project

Danark96

New member
Hello, I am not to sure how the forum works so hope I am doing it right!

For my College Documentary I am doing it on the Hidden Mines and Caves in Wiltshire and Somerset. I already have some locations in mind including Brown Folley and Swan mine, but would appreciate if people could tell me more.

I am looking for a couple of people to interview with knowledge about caves and mines in Wiltshire and hoping to film in the next couple of weeks. The ideal thing to do is meet at outside The Swan Inn then film the interview sitting outside the cave entrance.

If you are able to be interviewed please email me at arkellmedia@gmail.com

Thanks!
 
Back
Top