• The winning ticket number is 100

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The first prize to be drawn is the womens Makalu Goretex jacket by Mountain Equipment.

    Click here to claim

  • The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

The Bat Cave

418Caving

New member
Afternoon all,

Noob caver and first time posting.

I was wondering if anyone had any information on what I have been calling (for obvious reasons) The Bat Cave, up above Austwick on the way to the Norber Erratics.

I think it might actually be called Wind in the Willows 2 but I only found that after some digging. I think it was Earby Pot Hole Club that had put in the solid pipe entrance and cover.

I had a quick look down but couldnt see a whole lot. Think there is a pitch once you are down the entrance.

There was scaffolding scattered about the place a bit like maybe it had flooded or been abandoned?

Anyone been up (or down) there?
 
Back
Top