• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Llangattock, Llangynidr and Cwm Afon Survex Data

Minion

Active member
Sadly the links to Llangattock, Llangynidr and Cwm Afon Survex data on the Cave registry website (http://cave-registry.org.uk/) are all blank, with no survex files posted.

Does anyone have any they'd be willing to share with myself (an interested party) and/or with the Cave Registry Data Archive?

Thanks

M :smartass:
 
I believe these links were set up by Andrew Atkinson in the hope that John Stevens, and anyone else, would upload data. This has never happened. I may be wrong?
 
I only set up links when asked to do so, but for this set they do appear to have remained empty. From the top of my head I cannot remember who asked, but I have it recorded in the database.
 
Back
Top