• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Archive

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Newcastle, Any objections if I archive this board as I'm having a tidy up on the forum??

On a general note:

UKC are more than happy to support any club that would like a sub board on the forum.  A great way to promote your club to fellow cavers, however only works with regular posts.

Facebook - run for profit, owned by billionaires, don't care about caves, caving or cavers...

UKC - the opposite.

Yes, I know posting on facebook is 'easier' and posting a photo on here takes some effort, but doesn't caving itself 'take some effort'?  ;D

Thanks, Pegasus  :)
 
Back
Top