Author Topic: CLOSE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE  (Read 1082 times)

Offline ganjaman

CLOSE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE
« on: October 25, 2018, 08:32:52 am »
I came here to find help maybe join a club as PK had suggested on fb due to me causing myself trouble and upsetting official people anyways I joined here to realise it is not for me can you delete my account please

Online Roger W

• forum hero
Re: CLOSE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 09:28:06 am »
Hey, don't drop out just yet!

Folk aren't agin you just because they had to point out that there are all sorts of things going on in the Peak - SSSIs and Scheduled Monuments and things, as well as carefully nurtured relationships with some of the landowners - that make getting permission to dig a very sensible option.

The only thing is, they do have a strict policy of no foul language on here.  It does help to keep things OK for when the wife looks over my shoulder to see what I'm looking at...   ;)

There are some great people on here.  Hang in and get to know them.
"That, of course, is the dangerous part about caves:  you don't know how far they go back, sometimes... or what is waiting for you inside."   JRR Tolkein: "The Hobbit"

Offline ganjaman

Re: CLOSE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 09:33:18 am »
it aint that folks are against what I do its the f***in spellin police from last night I don't wanna be round ****s like that and now im getting warned for being hostile I came here friendly but then realised I had joined a load of jumped up self important ***s il carry on as before seriously aint the place for me I like to get **** done this is slowing me down.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 09:35:43 am by CatM, Reason: Removed foul language »

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal