• The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

  • The 3rd winning ticket number is 195

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The third prize to be drawn is the Warmbac oversuit - thanks, Kermit!!

    Click here to claim

Mendip Cave Photography Competition and Exhibition 2019 ?

Unfortunately none of the usual suspects has the time to take on the overall organisation and so it has stalled.

I can't see it happening in the usual time frame of previous years, but if my workload eases I may be able to organise for later in the year, perhaps with a more online format than the previous model for the competition.

If there is anyone who has the time to put this together I'm sure Peter would be grateful to hear from them. I would also be happy to assist where I can as I did last year.
 
Of course the ideal time would be in November to coincide with the digging awards. ( There seems to be a clear front runner at the moment . ) Summer is awkward anyway as people are often away. I could help with setting up but not with liaising with photographers as I have no social skills.
 
Back
Top