• The winning ticket number is 100

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The first prize to be drawn is the womens Makalu Goretex jacket by Mountain Equipment.

    Click here to claim

  • The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

Old Ash Mine, Lords and Ladies Mine

Current access agreement is (IIRC) to phone Lobby Farm beforehand to arrange getting the Old Ash key, their contact details should be on the DCA website. The Barnatt-Worthington survey for both mines is available here: https://pdmhs.co.uk/MiningHistory/Bulletin%2016-3%20-%20Using%20Coal%20to%20Mine%20Lead%20-%20Firesetting%20at%20Peak%20District%20Mines.pdf

I'd be interested to know if the latex lady is still there in Lords and Ladies.... :lol:
 
I have done Lords and Ladies this year and didn't notice a latex lady..... But maybe I am just unobservant?
It did have a sheep skull guarding each entrance though!
 
The latex lady was a blow-up doll that used to be just inside the upper entrance to L&L; she was looking pretty deflated when I was last there several years ago so may now have been given indecent burial...
 
Back
Top