Author Topic: Insurance question  (Read 624 times)

Offline Down and beyond

Insurance question
« on: August 06, 2020, 08:38:17 am »
Hello everybody I have recently purchased bca insurance and my payment has gone threw , my question is I didn’t get given a bca number so when I visit sites which number do I give to the organiser of the trip in the future ?

Many thanks in Advance to your response

Online JoshW

• obsessive maniac
  • YSS, BCA Youth and Development, BCA Group Rep
Re: Insurance question
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 09:27:56 am »
Is this with reference to the "expedition insurance" offered through BCA or the standard public liability insurance offered as part of BCA membership?

Offline ILT

• regular
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 09:42:31 am »
If you mean you have paid for BCA membership and the insurance cover that comes with it then don't worry as you'll get a card with the number on it in due course Thomas.
Doesn't usually take long but given current situation allow a couple of weeks.

Online JoshW

• obsessive maniac
  • YSS, BCA Youth and Development, BCA Group Rep
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 09:57:40 am »
If you mean you have paid for BCA membership and the insurance cover that comes with it then don't worry as you'll get a card with the number on it in due course Thomas.
Doesn't usually take long but given current situation allow a couple of weeks.

I've never had to show that I've got BCA membership at any site I've been to though, so wouldn't be worrying at all.

And if you mean the BCA travel/exped insurance, you should have received something in writing almost immediately to your email, so would consider calling them back to chase that.

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search