• POT TRUMPS!

    Descent are delighted to introduce their new cave-themed card game – Pot Trumps – to the caving world.

    £5 from the sale of each pack will be donated to the British Cave Rescue Council.

    Click here for details

  • STARLESS RIVER WILL BE IN MENDIP THIS WEEKEND

    The Travelling Shop will be in Mendip on the 10th, from 9.30am

    Click here for details

Survey

Could I have a copy too??

Interesting to know whats on it and how it ties up with what we explored.
 
It should be noted that my survey was just a hand sketch done from memory just after the trip.  i.e. not to scale and no disto was used.  That said, I bet its not far off, since there was not a lot to it that we explored.  Needs a proper seeing to by Team Awesome I reckon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rob
Back
Top