• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Me and my T-shirt

Andy Sparrow

Active member
I challenge you, members of ChCC, to post photos of you in your club T-shirts in exotic, bizarre and amusing locations.  Let me start the ball rolling with this one.....

t-shirt.jpg


Yours truly at Annapurna Base Camp
 
Bugger. I wish I took mine to Chicago a few weeks ago! I have a few more opportunities up my sleeve though...
 
Aaahh! The blinding white light! It burns my eyes!
You could have covered your head up Andy  ;)

Marvellous picture really. Very jealous of you am I.

I could post one of me in my shirt on the toilet. Unusual enough?? :-\
 
tayforestchallenge067.jpg


Me wearing my WBCRO T-shirt on the way to coming second in the Tay Forest Challenge in August (a 2 day international off-road winching event held in Scotland each year).
 
Ver Cool Andy  8)  I'm really glad you and Rachel had fun, I'm really chuffed for you. You won't know who I am from my new avitar and online name. I'll give you a hint - dragonflys. I would love to have got my T-shirt before going on holiday in September. But I don't know how easy it will be to beet that!
 
Here I am at the famous school looking for Harry!! (No photoshop here Hehehehe) :shrug:
hogwarts03b1iz3.jpg



 
Cheddar Caving Club has added Pants to their ever expanding catalogue of clothes!

dscf18581yh6.jpg

 
Back
Top