Someone called Sam

SamT

H'way the toon.

thought I'd get your forum off to a start.

Is there someone in your club called sam (least I think he's called sam). Originates from sheffield, Broke (or hurt badly) his ankle bouldering (in the county I guess) last summer.

Just a thought - His mums a registrar in sheffield and I was talking to her the other week.

smollett

Sam would be the person who posts every 5 minutes. silly bugger fell off an HVS and twisted his ankle or something. Made a big fuss of it too!

T

tubby two

Yes, i took a little tumble and hurt my big toe.... Very silly.

How did you end up talking to my mum? Didn't you register the new arrival weeks ago? How's the little fella doing too?

tt.

T

tubby two

Alright alright, i'll post up the x-ray if i get much more cheek, but i'm not that technical, and stu would just trump on me with a better one!

tt.

SamT

:LOL: :LOL:

well there you go - small world 'tint it

Yeah - it was a while ago when we were registering Ben, usual small talk - oh my sons into all that etc etc. Nice lady.

Hazels (me missus) is from newcastle so I think thats where the conversation started.

Great city - not been out there for a while but its always a cracking nite oot.

GemmaJones

I think several members of the caving world now believe Sam, our very own Tubby 2 is in fact a girl. Aww bless! Sam - you need to shed start belching or growing a beard to re-address your masculinity.

T

tubby two

I was soloing out at a crag in northumberland, on a route ironically called 'victim of circumstance'. Its a little crag quite away from anywhere else but it was providing a nice afternoons soloing. Problem was i was a lot more tiered than i realised (i'd been climbing for days, then rode out on my bike on a boiling hot day), and made the stupid mistake of thinking ' i'll just tick off these last few routes, then i've done everything here', whic is a silly thing to do when youre soloing on your own!

tt.