Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to our new forum members!
Stay with us after the competition is over.
Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.
Hi from Roi...First ever visit on Sunday 2nd September very soon. . I have to comment that my posts regarding 'Amateur' cave photographer, my Tower of London 'only ever experience'. post were as honest as can be. I am indeed an amateur 'cave photographer' I am not a film maker. I have never photographed a 'cave'. I am after a new camera. I have owned a fully shock and waterproof camera for 12 and a bit years now. It's getting knackered.
When I go to 'Borrins Moor' next Sunday I will be an 'Amateur' caver/photographer. First time for both.
Kind regards to all.
I'm on my way at last.....Now wheres my flip flops