This new AI system clearly trawls the net for its information but it seems to then garble it effectively. I asked it to describe the caves of Devon. Here is what I got:
- Kent's Cavern: Located in Torquay, Kent's Cavern is one of the most famous caves in the UK. It's a limestone cave system that extends for over 500 meters and has been inhabited by humans for over 40,000 years. Visitors can take guided tours of the cave and learn about its history and geology.
- Pixies' Cave: Located near Chudleigh, Pixies' Cave is a small cave that is said to be home to pixies and other magical creatures. The cave has a narrow entrance and a small chamber, with stalactites and stalagmites that have formed over thousands of years.
- Pridhamsleigh Cavern: Located near Buckfastleigh, Pridhamsleigh Cavern is a series of underground passages and chambers that were formed by a river millions of years ago. Visitors can take guided tours of the cave and see a variety of geological formations, including stalactites, stalagmites, and flowstones.
- Bakers Pit: Located near Buckfastleigh, Bakers Pit is a small cave that is popular with local cavers. It has a narrow entrance and a steep drop that leads to a small chamber. The cave is known for its unusual geological formations, including crystals and calcite veins.
- Reeds Cave: Located near Chudleigh, Reeds Cave is a small cave that is only accessible to experienced cavers. It has a narrow entrance and a series of tight passages that require crawling and squeezing through narrow gaps. The cave is known for its challenging and technical passages.