• The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

  • The 3rd winning ticket number is 195

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The third prize to be drawn is the Warmbac oversuit - thanks, Kermit!!

    Click here to claim

Bristol cavers Or cavers passing through Bristol on the way to trips!

bagpuss

Well-known member
Hi,
I've recently started caving, been on about 6 trips, all of which I've really enjoyed. I've joined a club, and trying to fit it getting along on some of the club trips. Itching to explore some more of the mendip caves, but lack of transport is proving a bit of a restriction. Just thought I'd put a post up on here in case anyone was looking to do trips locally and would be happy to lift share from North Bristol area - willing to pay for petrol etc. I've got my own basic kit to use.

Thanks
 
I might be able to help you here. I work at Southmead Hospital and cave in the FoD (Forest of Dean). We usually cave on a Wednesday. PM me and I'll see if we can work something out.
 
Back
Top