• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

50K Subscribers

Caver Keith

Well-known member
:beer2: My YouTube channel, renowned for it's pretty rubbish caving videos, has recently gained its 50,000th subscriber.  :clap2:

Thanks very much to everyone what has shared or liked my vidjoes.  :kiss2:

If you are a Caver Keith Video Virgin then here is a short introduction to the sort of stuff what I make.

http://youtu.be/BtzA7LH6WEc

I knocked it together in October 2017 to celebrate 2 million video views. My channel now has had more than 13 million views.  :tease:  And I've no idea why some people find my videos childish, puerile or simply plain embarrassing. :shrug:

All I need now is another 49,849 subscribers to earn my YouTube Creator Silver Award. Can you help?
 
Back
Top