Author Topic: C19 Tutorial- Winnatts, discussion board  (Read 466 times)

Offline alastairgott

• forum hero
C19 Tutorial- Winnatts, discussion board
« on: March 21, 2020, 10:33:09 pm »

So to keep all the instructions in one place and cries for help/discussion off the main page please use this page for general discussion and prompting me when to add another thing onto the main thread.

https://ukcaving.com/board/index.php?topic=26205.0

Offline alastairgott

• forum hero
Re: C19 Tutorial- Winnatts, discussion board
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 02:29:21 pm »
Been chided for breaking my own rules and allowing myself to chitter chatter on the other thread, nattering and cries for help are allowed on this thread only apparently  :smartass:

Online Tseralo

• addict
  • TSG
    • louisemcmahon.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 09:50:51 pm »
Ive had a go, atached all the files as a "pdf" and the atchual pdfs for easy viewing. Any suggestions? Ive done most of the contents of fox chamber from memory and looking at clives pictures he took when we were there in feb. Im not sure there best way to show the way down through the boulders.

It also looks like the two digs in the west wall of Fox chamber are missing from the sketches and data, im guessing they post date the survey but as one extends quite a bit it would be worth adding.

Offline Wardy

• player
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 10:30:19 pm »
well done
Fox Chamber and the area beyond the sewer look good.
unfortunately the 1st file refuses to open.

Offline alastairgott

• forum hero
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 10:39:41 pm »
Not bad! I have no real comments. other than you are one of two people (to my knowledge) who have gained a bit more of an understanding of how to pull things together when you get out of a cave. So top work![

Wardy, 1st file will be the underlying files in a zip folder, but with .pdf added to confuse ukcaving into allowing it as an attachment.

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search