• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

BBC Radio 4 "In our time" programme on Cave Art 24/09/20

Mrs Trellis

Well-known member
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000mqn7

This level of analysis with pictures would make an excellent tv programme.
 
It was pretty good. I listened to it while sheltering from a hailstorm at Mountain Air, above Cwmbran, while doline hunting.

.
 
Graigwen said:
It was pretty good. I listened to it while sheltering from a hailstorm at Mountain Air, above Cwmbran, while doline hunting.

I hope you found some - dolines are pesky creatures but fine eating when cooked expertly.
 
Back
Top