Has the Daren Cilau camp been trashed?

T

The Badger

Has the Daren Cilau camp been trashed?

I heard a rumour the other evening that claimed the Daren Cilau camp had been trashed by a known group of cavers. I'm sure this cant be right but guessed this may be the place to find out. Does anyone know if this is true and if so why?

graham

It does seem to be the case that damage has been done there, but do not be too quick to point the finger at a known group of cavers. anyone so doing may find themself needing to give a public apology.

C

cucc Paul

It was written up as having been trashed in the log book at white walls. Damage to mantels, cookers, and plates in the stream way amongst other points. Its a shame. There are rhumours who it was from the log book kept in big chamber, wehter it was or not  :confused:

Bob Smith

Personal gear removed from marked bags, washing up left in the sump, also paraffin containers accidentally refilled with water and vice versa (a genuine mistake I'm sure but still a bit of a pain when all the stoves and tilleys have been topped up.) by the way a kettle of paraffin takes around half an hour to burn itself out once alight. Remember there is little or no communal gear left at the camps. I'm sure the group involved already know and they hopefully will give a public apology?