Thanks to everyone who entered this caption competition - such a great response, I'm already thinking of the next competition
My favourite captions are:
1) alastairgott Just shake my hand, then between us we'll have 6 points of protection.
2) maxb727: “I’m telling you H&S definitely stands for Head and Shoulders - we’ve got this”
3) cfmwh: Don't pull her finger! She'll blow my bloody head off!
4) Brains: In secret the team practised the recreation of the Michaelangelo fresco "Creation of Adam" as a tableau for the next Hidden Earth... while it seemed a good idea after a few beers, doubts were beginning to creep in about the choices for "Adam" and "god"
5) tobyk Raising a mast and walking the plank...some members of the club took pirating someone else’s dig a little too literally.
6) roo.walters: Hay Watto, these new ear defenders are great for blocking out Frank's poetry.
7) badger: So Tim lets get this straight, we dig from here to the Frozen Deep on Mendips, and then we claim it for Yorkshire, as the UK's largest chamber,
8.) martinb 'Just a minute!' You're suppose to shore up the INSIDE of the bloody cave!'
9) Aubrey: "This is the last nut we have. If you drop this one you are going down the shaft to retrieve it and the others you dropped"
10) Zombiecake: "I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole, Diggy, diggy hole, diggy, diggy hole" (earworm's back!)
With thanks to Random.org - number 6 is the winner, ironic as Roo stars in the photo