• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Ron "Kangy" King.

Slug

Active member
Have  been informed that Ron "Kangy" King, long time BEC member left us this morning.
Kangy was the sort of person who truly embodied the BEC motto "If something is worth doing, it's worth doing to excess"

I will post more information when I get it.
 
I saw this tribute to Kangy on a climbing Facebook group. Thought it would be of interest to cavers too.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lB9YDZ17nn4


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top