OTHER STUFF > Idle Chat

Right or Wrong to Enforce CV19 Vaccinations on Care Home Workers ?

(1/17) > >>

Paul Marvin:
I imagine this to be very 50/50 as where is the line drawn ? No bun fights guys ! just interested in people's adult opinions .

When I was waiting for my first AZ vaccination I was given the patient leaflet to read through and it said " not to be given to expectant mothers " So if I was a young lady working in a care home and thinking of starting a family I dont think I would have it , then I would lose my job ? ALSO what about the community care workers are they included as they dont technically work in a care home ?

Paul

Cap'n Chris:
Isn't Totalitarianism easy to achieve? All you need is MSM/goverment fearmongering and it's a done deal. Amazing.

paul:

--- Quote from: Paul Marvin on September 16, 2021, 05:18:27 pm ---When I was waiting for my first AZ vaccination I was given the patient leaflet to read through and it said " not to be given to expectant mothers So if I was a young lady working in a care home and thinking of starting a family I dont think I would have it , then I would lose my job ? ALSO what about the community care workers are they included as they dont technically work in a care home ?"

--- End quote ---

There are alternative vaccines to the Astra Zenica / Oxford variety. Perhaps another vaccine would be suitable for expectant mothers? Plus this may be a contra-indication while pregnant rather than someone hoping to get pregnant some time in the future.

NewStuff:
If you're working with vulnerable people then yes, it's a no brainier. Same applies to anyone in contact with patients in a Hospital, or other special needs care.
If someone gave your granny covid despite being able to significantly reduce the risk, you would be absolutely bouncing. It's no difference to needing a clear enhanced CRB.

And if you think this is totalitarianism, then I have a bridge to sell you. I have a very dim view of the shower in power at the moment,  but this is basic, common sense.

Paul Marvin:

--- Quote from: paul on September 16, 2021, 08:06:15 pm ---
--- Quote from: Paul Marvin on September 16, 2021, 05:18:27 pm ---When I was waiting for my first AZ vaccination I was given the patient leaflet to read through and it said " not to be given to expectant mothers So if I was a young lady working in a care home and thinking of starting a family I dont think I would have it , then I would lose my job ? ALSO what about the community care workers are they included as they dont technically work in a care home ?"

--- End quote ---

There are alternative vaccines to the Astra Zenica / Oxford variety. Perhaps another vaccine would be suitable for expectant mothers? Plus this may be a contra-indication while pregnant rather than someone hoping to get pregnant some time in the future.

--- End quote ---

All the CV19 vaccines have  the same contra indications not just the AZ one  and they only have a temporary licences as well, I have had both mine I am not anti vacci just saying what my wife who was on the vaccine programme has told me .  :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version