ORGANISATIONS > SCOUT CAVING

General Etiquette

(1/3) > >>

idriswilliams:
Welcome to the Scout Caving section of the UK Caving Forum. When posting please use your real name, with no hiding behind nom-de-plumes. We hope to use the forum to encourage & promote caving for Scouts. So please feel free to ask any questions regarding how to go about taking Scouts underground. We also hope to be able to share information about caves to use places to stay and so on.

Idris Williams

badger:
Idris more than happy to use my real name, but I doubt if you ask around no one will know what it is ;D
regards Tony

JoshW:
who's tony?

Over the Hill:

--- Quote from: idriswilliams on October 19, 2015, 02:32:17 pm ---Welcome to the Scout Caving section of the UK Caving Forum. When posting please use your real name, with no hiding behind nom-de-plumes. We hope to use the forum to encourage & promote caving for Scouts. So please feel free to ask any questions regarding how to go about taking Scouts underground. We also hope to be able to share information about caves to use places to stay and so on.

Idris Williams

--- End quote ---

Interesting, I caved with a bloke for years called Kippax Mick. Never did know his surname or in fact if he was Mick, Fred or a Dennis.I can see a serious point though as you are dealing with young people and you don't want people attempting the wrong sort of pot.  But never being a Scout you may just have the upper hand on me regarding nom-de-plumes. All the best Akela.  :coffee:

ah147:
Badger!

Ash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version