TECHNICAL FORUMS > Film & Photography

Waterproof Camera Case

(1/5) > >>

richardg:
A question, I am wanting a container to take a Lumix fz330 camera underground.
Has anyone any experience of these particular waterproof boxes being sold on amazon?

Waterproof Medium Size Protective Hard Camera Case with Foam - IP67 Rated Dustproof Outdoor Protection for GoPro HERO2 HERO3, DSLR, SLR, Lenses and Accessories (Orange)
Roll over image to zoom in
Waterproof Medium Size Protective Hard Camera Case with Foam - IP67 Rated Dustproof Outdoor Protection for GoPro HERO2 HERO3, DSLR, SLR, Lenses and Accessories (Orange)
Max Case
 4.7 out of 5 stars    14 ratings 
Price:   £44.45 & FREE Delivery
Pay £44.45 £34.45: get a £10 gift card upon approval for the Amazon Classic Mastercard. Terms apply.
New (2) from £44.45 + FREE Shipping
Colour Name: Orange

Black   
£42.45

Orange   
£44.45
IP67 Rated Waterproof and Dustproof Outdoor and Shockproof Protection for Valuable Goods at an Affordable Price!
2 sheets of Cubed Pick and Pluck Foam. Watertight Seal around Lid. Load Tested Soft Grip Handle and 2 Padlockable Holes.
External Dimensions - Length 336mm x Width 300mm x Height 148mm Capacity - 9 Litres approx
Internal Dimensions - Length 300mm x Width 225mm x Height 132mm Weight: 1.75kg
Compact Camera Case, SLR Case, Camera Bag, Video Cameras, DSLR, Lens and Lenses, Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof, Weatherproof, Rugged, Outdoor, Anti-Shock, Anti-Dust, Lens and Camera Accessories, Protective. An economical alternative to Peli.
Compare with similar items
 Report incorrect product information.

royfellows:
I know nothing of this product but would advise shopping around for abetter price rather than "gift card subject to etc" being included.

chunky:
Personally I'll stick with peli, have used their life time guarantee a couple of times....service and product are second to none imho

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

JoshW:

--- Quote from: royfellows on August 05, 2020, 08:04:16 pm ---I know nothing of this product but would advise shopping around for abetter price rather than "gift card subject to etc" being included.

--- End quote ---

The gift card bit is amazing trying to flog their credit card, not to do with the seller.

Personally I use a darren drum for camera plus flashes, and almost always carry a small drum with first aid kit in that would fit a small point and shoot in

pwhole:
I too would go for Peli if possible, albeit without knowing your camera and size. Having seen what they can go through first-hand overground - a 1300 bouncing down a 150m steep slope into a drystone wall - twice - I'm pretty happy with their performance. In both cases the contents were over £1000 value and worked fine afterwards, so pretty damn good. DSLR camera and zoom lens one time and a GPS, DistoX and smartphone the second (not mine that time). We should have been more careful, admittedly. Also they float, so very handy if wading or navigating streamways. My SDS drill and two batteries happily floats in a 1400, which has helped me out a few times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version