Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Idle Chat / Re: Wezzit?
« Last post by PeteHall on Today at 09:54:11 am »
Resurgence to Malham cove cave, divers entrance? I seem to recall that having underwater scaff like this.
No
Lost & Found / Found Box at Masongill
« Last post by Badlad on Today at 09:50:45 am »
Found - Inglesport box with batteries etc inside at Masongill pumping station in the Dales.  Left on the wall where you would park for Ireby, Marble Steps etc..

Diving / Re: White Lady Dive Kit Configuration
« Last post by mrodoc on Today at 09:35:51 am »
You could dive White Lady as a through trip with a back mount. The underwater passage is large enough but debris such as tree trunks and branches do get washed in at the other end so risk of snagging. Be warned there is a branch passage in White Lady on the left that leads to more cave: it is low and narrow and definitely requires side mounts (and a line).
Idle Chat / Re: What caving related thing did you do today?
« Last post by The Old Ruminator on Today at 09:33:38 am »
I have a plan for tomorrow. See if my lighting arrangement can film video under water remotely.

« Last post by Alex on Today at 09:07:01 am »
Resurgence to Malham cove cave, divers entrance? I seem to recall that having underwater scaff like this.
« Last post by PeteHall on Today at 08:31:18 am »
« Last post by Fjell on Today at 08:11:00 am »
Taklamakan.
Idle Chat / Best ever mash up song
« Last post by ZombieCake on Today at 01:20:18 am »
As I understand it a mash up song is a blend and mix of a couple of pre-existing songs with the aim of making the output rather pleasant and still acknowledging the heritage of the original mix.
So I'll start with this mash up that is basically Gary Numan's 'Are Friends Electric' with a nice bit of pop and female vocals overlaid.  As ever thoughts and comments and contributions welcome.

Idle Chat / Re: Caving Quotes
« Last post by Dickie on Yesterday at 11:33:36 pm »
Is that when you got flooded up to ya neck, helmet ont roof waiting for water to go down? In Strans Gill?
Yep, it was Jim Dale that said it!
The neck deep water was unfortunately in a crawl that I managed to exit about 5 minutes before it filled up.
« Last post by PeteHall on Yesterday at 11:23:36 pm »
OK, to keep it moving,  how about this one?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal