OTHER STUFF > Lifts & Partners

Explore Hull pot

<< < (2/3) > >>

Alex:
Hmm I don't think I am going to risk the rain, its a pity I wanted to look down there. But it needs to be on a day with no rain. Even if the risk is 10-15% that is a 10 - 15% of death a chance which I am not willing to take.

psychocrawler:
Out of depth? Yes. I would have certainly been wearing a wetsuit.

Alex:
Well I managed to get down with a couple of mates. However there is still loads of water and the damn did not seem to make any difference, we only managed to divert about half of the water. The passage looked sumped but there was a very small air space in a side rift that was not useable, so it still was not dry enough it seems.

High hull was fun, that did not need the dam in action, it was wet but not dangerously wet.

Simon Beck:

--- Quote from: Alex on July 13, 2018, 12:18:39 am ---Well I managed to get down with a couple of mates. However there is still loads of water and the damn did not seem to make any difference, we only managed to divert about half of the water. The passage looked sumped but there was a very small air space in a side rift that was not useable, so it still was not dry enough it seems.

High hull was fun, that did not need the dam in action, it was wet but not dangerously wet.

--- End quote ---

Good effort getting up there and down, esp with the dicey forecast!

Speleodroid:
Hi Alex.

How was the rigging on the big pitch in Hull Pot?

Think i saw your group yesterday. Was out for a run, and just saw a head disappearing into High Hull Cave and a rope on High Hull Pot. Have done the Pot a couple of times. Nice little trip, and very seldom visited i suspect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version