ORGANISATIONS > BCA

New BCA advert and request to sign up to newsletter

(1/2) > >>

Pegasus:
Mod message: This is an old post and the email sign-ups for the newsletter are temporarily paused whilst the database is redesigned. We'll remove this message and republicise when it's ready! -Ari

Many volunteers spend many hours helping to run BCA - please support them.

:coffee: One way is to sign up to the newsletter  :coffee:

Click the link and follow the instructions www.tinyurl.com/BCAemail  - thank you ;D

Jenny P:
Yes, but it still has the old BCA logo.  It would be good if the advert could be re-vamped with the nice new logo.  (Sorry to be pernickety.)

aricooperdavis:
At the moment the BCA newsletter is not being emailed out due to us being halfway through a change in membership database. When it's back up and running we'll ask P&I to produce a swanky new advert for it  :)

cavemanmike:
Done  :thumbsup:

Badlad:

--- Quote from: Jenny P on May 19, 2021, 10:36:42 pm ---Yes, but it still has the old BCA logo.  It would be good if the advert could be re-vamped with the nice new logo.  (Sorry to be pernickety.)

--- End quote ---

This advert is over two years old and is from a time when Jane was the BCA P&I officer (and that was the logo back then).  There is a new P&I officer now and BCA has it's own moderator for this BCA board - (who is also the BCA IT convenor). He will be able to update the current advert or place a new one when he has volunteer time I guess. 

Jenny P - you should probably discuss this within the appropriate BCA groups as there are clearly wider problems than just updating the advert.  The moderator could take it down altogether or replace with a holding notice for example.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version