TECHNICAL FORUMS > Diving

White Lady

(1/2) > >>

Paul Marvin:
Hi Guys

Off to Sth Wales shortly and fancy a dip in white lady , tell me you divers when you go down the drop with the cave entrance to your right and the entrance to Town Drain on your left, does the dive come back on yourself up towards where the car park is ?

Paul

Huge:
Yes, it does head back upstream and comes out at Pwll y Rhyd (see photo), which you'll pass on your walk down to White Lady. Watch out for all the trees and other stuff washed in during floods! I'm not a diver though btw.  :)

Paul Marvin:

--- Quote from: Huge on June 08, 2021, 09:01:47 pm ---Yes, it does head back upstream and comes out at Pwll y Rhyd (see photo), which you'll pass on your walk down to White Lady. Watch out for all the trees and other stuff washed in during floods! I'm not a diver though btw.  :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks I was right in my thinking but nice to have it confirmed , much appreciated    :thumbsup:

Paul Marvin:
Dived it today and found it really snagged up with a lot of debris , vis about 2 feet and seemed very still I dont think its had to much water trough it in recent weeks . The midges were really out in force today, good job we had some decent repellant we would have been eaten alive  :'(

Fulk:
Hi Paul, what repellent do you advise?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version