OTHER STUFF > Idle Chat

Annoying things on TV

(1/5) > >>

ZombieCake:
Anyone else annoyed by the music used on the 'can't be arsed to cook properly' Gousto TV advert?  I'm assuming it's all about microwaving stuff as the tune used is Enola Gay by OMD, which was about a plane of the same name that really annoyed a lot of people in Hiroshima.

owd git:
And that's the only thing on telly that annoys you????????

grahams:
I cancelled my TV licence 7 years ago and disconnected my TV from my satellite dish so nothing much annoys me. That has saved me enough money for a cheap holiday and I have the satisfaction of knowing that I'm not contributing to BBC/C4 nonsense. All sweetness and light in this household.

sinker:

--- Quote from: ZombieCake on September 14, 2021, 11:08:35 pm ---Anyone else annoyed by the music used on the 'can't be arsed to cook properly' Gousto TV advert?  I'm assuming it's all about microwaving stuff as the tune used is Enola Gay by OMD, which was about a plane of the same name that really annoyed a lot of people in Hiroshima.

--- End quote ---

Load of old wazz. And, people being like sheep, fall for the hype. And don't get me started on the DJ who thinks she is an accomplished musician just because she can tap a few buttons in the correct order  :lol:

crickleymal:
The thing that annoys me is when they can't get the accompanying images right. I was watching a programme about American railways and they showed an image of a GWR pannier tank.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version