ORGANISATIONS > SCOUT CAVING

Scouts Caver Activity Badge

(1/2) > >>

Caver Keith:
This video was made in collaboration with the Shropshire Scouts Caving Team.
It was filmed on Sunday 3rd February in Llanymynech Ogof, on Saturday 9th February in Porth Yr Ogof & Bridge Cave and on Sunday 10th February 2019 in Ogof Ffynnon Ddu.
To earn the caver activity badge each young person must take part in at least 4 trips to at least 2 different cave systems.
Each visit must be as a member of a properly led group.
A record should be made of the trips and the routes followed.
A good knowledge should be developed of the caving and cave conservation codes, and the environmental issues around caving.

The intention is to make a documentary film to promote the Caver Activity Badge but as this is likely to take some I've put together this short promotional video.

Chrisby:
Really nice video good to see the next generation being introduced to the sport.

Rhys:
Nice work! Idris/Dad told me about this last week. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished result!

Rhys

Caver Keith:
Thanks both. I was very honoured to be asked to produce a documentary for the Scouts. The children were all great and were very natural in front of the camera. The documentary will take a few weeks to edit so that's why I produced this short teaser. It does seem to have gone down well.

Scouter-Bill:
Want somewhere of scouts to stay overnight in the Mendip area - try Mendip Scout Base - all facilities availble

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version