TECHNICAL FORUMS > Surveying

Izvor Licanke Survey Feeedback

(1/3) > >>

Tseralo:
This is my first time drawing up a survey from scratch. We have lots of different kinds of data most of it historic but the main drag of the first chamber was resurveyed by Mark Burkey, Fred Nunn and myself this trip. If anyone more experienced has any feedback on making it more readable or things you would like to see on a survey I haven't done let me know.

I would like to add the dive line once I've found a good way to do that in therion. An elevation is also on my list.

rhychydwr1:
Where?

Fuzine, Croatia

aricooperdavis:
I have no experience whatsoever at creating surveys, but as a survey user I find the direction of water flow here a bit mystifying. Very smart looking survey though!

Benfool:
What about the 2019 limit?

B

Tseralo:

--- Quote from: aricooperdavis on September 03, 2021, 02:27:56 pm ---I have no experience whatsoever at creating surveys, but as a survey user I find the direction of water flow here a bit mystifying. Very smart looking survey though!

--- End quote ---

Good spot, that's just me double-clicking when adding a point.

--- Quote from: Benfool on September 03, 2021, 02:45:18 pm ---What about the 2019 limit?

B

--- End quote ---

Good shout I must have missed that il add it. Obviously, there was no 2020 limit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version