SpanSet Limited is part of the SpanSet International group of companies. SpanSet is a leading manufacturer of Height Safety, Lifting and Load Control products, and provide associated training and inspection services.
SpanSet Limited has the position of Competence Centre within the SpanSet group for Height Safety products and services due to our history of innovation and development in those areas.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and driven individual to join the company as the technical adviser reporting to the UK IT Circle. As the IT Systems and Project Support Technician, you will help maintain and develop our current IT landscape, always looking for ways to develop and keeping in line with the SpanSet Group policy.
The Spanset Group is currently transitioning to Microsoft 365 and you will be required to lead the project in conjunction with the Group Digitalisation Team at our head office in Switzerland.Responsibilities:
· In conjunction with external support ensure reliable and competent IT operations for everyday business
· Provide technical support in the development and expansion of our IT infrastructure
· Participate in projects for the provision of IT services
· Proactively identify underlying IT problems, research options, propose, design and implement resolutions in a timely manner
· Coordinate the installation and configuration of software and hardware
· Liaise with external IT service support providers
· Work with users at all levels within the business to resolve problems and suggest/recommend improvementsSkills:
· A proven track record of delivering system focused projects
· Broad overall technical knowledge
· Strong problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
· Good team player with the ability to manage own workload
· An understanding of SQL is advantageous
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365Package:
Salary guide £30,000 (negotiable for the right candidate and depending on experience)
Company Pension Scheme
22 days holiday, rising to 25 with service
Summer & Christmas bonuses
Life Insurance & Permanent Health Insurance after 6 months service
Cycle to work scheme
Free onsite parking
If you are looking to join a forward thinking and ambitious company with a passionate and enthusiastic team, please submit a written application with CV and salary history to Jo Powell, HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.