TRIP REPORTS - what have you been down to? > Expeditions & Trips Abroad

A cracking little holiday film

(1/3) > >>

Badlad:
We managed a successful Mulu expedition in January before the pandemic took hold.  It was a real fun trip with a great team.  We were short on time and hadn't really intended to make a film but Toby Buxton pulled together a few clips into this short masterpiece which gives a flavour of caving under Benerat.

PeteHall:
I was liking the look of that until it got to the HUGE snake and spider at the end!  :o

MarkS:

--- Quote from: PeteHall on August 03, 2020, 10:56:45 pm ---I was liking the look of that until it got to the HUGE snake and spider at the end!  :o

--- End quote ---

Mark was making good use of a wide-angle lens - I would say the snake was "medium sized". The spider was certainly quite big though!  :lol:

Thanks to Toby for putting it together. It's great having short films like this to look back on and reminisce by. Shame he won't register on the forum though... :spank:

chunky:
"Thanks to Toby for putting it together. It's great having short films like this to look back on and reminisce by. Shame he won't register on the forum though... :spank:"

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

alastairgott:
Onebar is probably lurking somewhere on here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version