TRIP REPORTS - what have you been down to? > Sporting Trips in The UK

Otter Hole - Beyond the Upstream Sumps

<< < (4/4)

Rob:
Great write-up, really interested to see how this project develops. Thanks.

And seeing your logistical challenges to get the team there really underlines again the impressive achievement of the 3 Countries Traverse team this weekend  :o  :thumbsup:

PeteHall:

--- Quote from: Rob on September 27, 2021, 11:11:11 am ---And seeing your logistical challenges to get the team there really underlines again the impressive achievement of the 3 Countries Traverse team this weekend  :o  :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

Yes indeed! Getting that many people in the right place, with the right kit, at the right time is in my opinion a far grater feat than actually doing the caving! And that's not to do down the challenges of the caving!

Part of Saturday's trip was a recci for next year's (or some unspecified future year's) push in Tunnels Left. With a bit more knowledge of the route and the conditions, we can start to plan the logistics, which will be a little more challenging than what we've done so far!

darkandmuddy:
Great trip report. Sounds like an interesting project and look forward to hearing how it progresses.
Ben

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

tamarmole:
Excellent report.

I found it hard enough getting myself through the entrance series; I can't imagine what it would have been like dragging diving kit.  Sterling effort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version