TECHNICAL FORUMS > Cave Conservation

Can Bat Conservationists save a mining town?

(1/3) > >>

lumenchild:
Dear Bat Conservationists,

I need your help and advice, on how to save a town that has mines in which bats reside from an open cast mining corporation in a different country, who plan to start open cast mining Cyanide,

If you are a bat conservationist can you please help, need all the help possible  :beer2:
the video explains what is going on,
there are bats at this location 100%  :o

lumenchild:
of all the cavers here there must be some bat conservationists

crickleymal:
But do any of them know about foreign bat conservation legislation?

TheBitterEnd:
Following the other video of his you posted I have watched a few bits of his videos and I am very much in two minds about this guy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brent_Underwood

His videos seem to be very click-baity and often the way he describes things is vague and misleading, his real concern seems to be promoting what he presumably wants to be a big tourist attraction and an open cast mine in the back-yard probably isn't good for that business. He also managed to burn down the "oldest hotel in California east of the Sierras" which casts a little shadow on his conservation credentials.

lumenchild:

--- Quote from: TheBitterEnd on August 16, 2021, 07:04:23 pm ---Following the other video of his you posted I have watched a few bits of his videos and I am very much in two minds about this guy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brent_Underwood

His videos seem to be very click-baity and often the way he describes things is vague and misleading, his real concern seems to be promoting what he presumably wants to be a big tourist attraction and an open cast mine in the back-yard probably isn't good for that business. He also managed to burn down the "oldest hotel in California east of the Sierras" which casts a little shadow on his conservation credentials.

--- End quote ---

I do admit you are not wrong, personally, I just wanna save the wildlife from the toxic mining process of mining Cyanide, I love bats and caves, and everything to do with bats and underground exploration in general.
I'm looking for people to help me save the bats because as a passionate caver that's what we do we care for the caves & mines, and the life it contains  :beer2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version