Author Topic: non-BCA Insurance Cover  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Peter Burgess

  • forum hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 9118
  • Left ukcaving by this name
non-BCA Insurance Cover
« on: March 21, 2006, 03:11:16 pm »
This is a query about insurance cover in excess of the £2M available via the BCA scheme.

Is anyone aware of a PL insurance requirement from a third party, such as a landowner or local authority, wherein cover in excess of the level offered by the BCA is required for underground activities whether in a specific location, or generally?

If any group has had to obtain PL cover independently from the BCA please respond. I would be pleased to learn of the circumstances around the case, and whether they may be relevant to a specific issue I am involved with local to me.

[No, it's nothing to do with you know where].