WIN WITH WARMBAC!!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
WIN A WARMBAC OVERSUIT!!

wl

A brand new Warmbac oversuit worth ?100+ and in your size could be yours.

To enter post a Trip report (under Trip Reports, not on this thread, thanks) of your exploits either digging or caving anywhere in the UK this Summer.

A short list will be compiled (by me unless I can persuade Kermit  ;)) and random.org will choose a winner from that list.

Thank you to Kermit for the prize and Mark & Jess Burkey for the fab photo  (y)

Entries close 10pm, Saturday 2nd September - Good Luck!!

wl

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Three superb reports in and the closing date is 2nd September (this Saturday).  A great chance of winning.  Better get writing  ;)

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all

With Pegasus away it falls to me to choose a winner with all the entries having a strong chance of winning the new Warmbac oversuit.  :D :D :D

Trip reports are really popular so we all win in a way.  I love to read about trips I haven't done or haven't done in a long time or some I haven't even heard of.  I also like to read other cavers experiences of popular trips especially novices.  I'm sure we all do.

Anyway the fairest way to choose is to ask our good friend 'random.org'....

.....and the winner is.... 'Juniper Gulf by agemmell'

Congratulations  ;) ;) ;)

mattajperry

hi im a new member.    would i be legible to enter/  my literacy is awfull  and so are my pictures.. but heyy  i try.

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
mattajperry said:
hi im a new member.    would i be legible to enter/  my literacy is awfull  and so are my pictures.. but heyy  i try.

Of course you can enter, but this particular comp is over.  For some comps the winner is chosen by random.org so you have as good a chance as anyone.  Give it a go.