Author Topic: Old pics  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
Old pics
« on: April 30, 2020, 06:11:53 pm »
Wasn’t sure if I should have posted on wezzit.  Some old photos but where are they taken?
Apart from one I’m not 100%. Sure.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:28:54 pm by MarkS, Reason: images rotated »

Offline grahams

• forum hero
Re: Old pics
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 06:30:26 pm »
Weathercote Cave, Dolly Tubs an possibly Juniper Gulf?
Sceptics wanted!

Offline langcliffe

• forum hero
    • Caving Routes in the Northern Dales
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 06:36:46 pm »
Definitely Weathercote.. How old are they?

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 07:06:16 pm »
Sorry I got them upside down etc.  I need lessons in this and you tube clips.  Those won’t be caving though.  I think they are from between 1940 and 1950. 
They are some pics that my dad may have taken.  He wasn’t as keen as his brothers and nephews.  Some lost there lives in the war that why they could be as old as 1940. 
Talk about lockdown. They gave up 5 years not 5 weeks.  But I do know they got out and about during the war.  Sadly they are all dead.  I discovered a handful of photos after my fathers death. I didn’t even know he was into caving.  There are a few more.  After the war he joined the bpc.  I know from my uncle that he pulled his thigh muscle on battleaxe. It was a huge effort to get him out, I think he stopped after that.
Yes weathercote.  I did think juniper or nick. 

Offline grahams

• forum hero
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 08:12:22 pm »
This is the Dolly Tubs pitch in Long Churn taken from the book Yorkshire Caves and Potholes. It remind me of you photo though I'm not sure.
Sceptics wanted!

Offline langcliffe

• forum hero
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 08:24:52 pm »
This is the Dolly Tubs pitch in Long Churn taken from the book Yorkshire Caves and Potholes. It remind me of you photo though I'm not sure.

If forced to guess, I would go for the last pitch in the dry route of Sell Gill...

Offline langcliffe

• forum hero
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 08:31:31 pm »
If forced to guess, I would go for the last pitch in the dry route of Sell Gill...

Correction - it IS the third pitch in Sell Gill.

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2020, 09:00:40 pm »
Maybe the same places.  I’m throwing in marble steps for th3 last one as a thought.

Could be dolly tubs too though. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:33:37 pm by MarkS, Reason: images rotated »

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2020, 03:40:16 pm »
I will keep going with these pics. There is only another 6 more
Other than weathercote I don’t think I have a definite location.
Here goes. All suggestions welcome.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:37:59 pm by MarkS, Reason: images rotated »

Offline Inferus

• Pointless
  • obsessive maniac
  • Useless
    • www.deleteme.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2020, 05:22:23 pm »
Maybe the same places.  I’m throwing in marble steps for th3 last one as a thought.

Could be dolly tubs too though.
Is the middle picture the entrance of Rift Pot on the Allotment?
Awkward, grumpy sod.

Offline Chocolate fireguard

• obsessive maniac
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2020, 05:23:08 pm »
Last 3 Marble Steps?
Two just before the 240ft Rift, the last one at the start of it?

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2020, 05:45:52 pm »
Marble steps is a good shout I think.  But not the large boulder strewn rift surely.
Last one is easy I know.  I have a few photos above ground of various cavers.  People perhaps particularly the BPC members might be able to put a name to.
I will post them if anyone is interested.

Offline grahams

• forum hero
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2020, 06:26:44 pm »
Keep 'em coming. It's very interesting to see these old photos.
The last photo in your second set appears to be a short pitch (no lifeline) and shot in daylight. Possibly it's the 'greasy slab' pitch in Alum Pot.
Sceptics wanted!

Offline Chocolate fireguard

• obsessive maniac
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2020, 08:18:06 pm »
Marble steps is a good shout I think.  But not the large boulder strewn rift surely.
I am still thinking that rift is the 240ft Rift, close to where it starts after the Lower Main Chamber, looking back towards the entrance.
But it's at least 6 or 8 years since I was there. :(

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2020, 09:26:58 pm »
Is the 240ft rift that wide. I have been up into rolypoly. I can’t imagine me climbing that wide a rift.  Mind you it’s hard to get the scale.  Mind you that was sometime in the 80s yikes.
The no lifeline photo could be the entrance gully. 
Greasy slab. Good shout given the bridge shot of alum.  I can’t say they which order any were taken.
1,  the BPC used to use the Cross Streets Pub.  Now long gone.
2,  winch meet.  Now this could be 1949 as my mother got together with my father that year.  She went down the winch as a 3rd or 4th date.
3, my uncle is the one with the jacket I’m sure.  Others could be BPC members although I do know that he caved with his cousins independently during the war.  I don’t know what they looked like.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:39:44 pm by MarkS, Reason: images rotated »

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2020, 08:28:29 am »
The last caving related photos.
I have no idea who any of these people are. 
I would appreciate any identification thoughts. I know they are of poor quality.

Thanks for letting me post these pics uk caving. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:41:17 pm by MarkS, Reason: images rotated »

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2020, 08:40:07 am »
I wish someone could tell me how to do attachments the right way up!

Let me indulge myself with a pic of my long gone father.

That’s it.  Any input will be appreciated. Especially if anyone put names to anybody and firm up where the caving shots are.  A difficult task I’m sure.
Thanks for viewing them
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:43:05 pm by MarkS »

Offline Badlad

• Administrator
  • forum hero
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2020, 09:53:08 am »
Duck Ditch - how did you take these pictures?  How are digitised?  Did you use a mobile phone?

Offline David Rose

• forum star
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2020, 10:22:53 am »
These photos seem to breathe camaraderie and adventure. I'm in awe of what cavers did in that period, with the gear and clothing then available. Later generations have built on the shoulders of giants.

Offline Joe.Bones

• addict
  • BPC UNCC
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2020, 12:20:57 pm »
Fantastic Pictures Duck Ditch.

I'll pass this round the BPC collective memory and hopefully get some hits.
What are your father and uncles names?

Joe

Online Fulk

• forum hero
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2020, 12:25:17 pm »
The penultimate one looks like Thornton Force iced up, and if so, I guess the last one is someone standing behind the force (we don't get winters like that any more!).

Here they are right-side up:

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2020, 01:11:41 pm »
Hi.  I just took a picture with my iPad of the prints.  I don’t understand why they are upside down. Like I said I’m afraid I don’t quite get how you put them on a web site. This is the first time I have done it. I think they are my dads photos. He would have developed them himself. 
Yes.  Thornton’s Force for sure.  This is my dad behind the falls.  I think 1950.  He is too young for the bad winter of 63.  Also he would have 3 children in tow.
I recognise my uncle (my dads older brother) on one of them.  Like I said the one in the jacket with the rolled up ladders.  Everybody else I don’t know.  Some might be there cousins. They died before I was born.

Thanks for turning them round.

Online Fulk

• forum hero
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2020, 01:58:38 pm »
Definitely the Greasy Slab:
And Bull pot of the Witches?

Offline Badlad

• Administrator
  • forum hero
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2020, 02:28:53 pm »
Hi.  I just took a picture with my iPad of the prints.  I don’t understand why they are upside down. Like I said I’m afraid I don’t quite get how you put them on a web site. This is the first time I have done it......

Thanks for turning them round.

If you are just taking a shot with your ipad and then posting them you've probably got your ipad at different angles to the right way round.  I'm not an ipad person but I would have thought if they are the correct orientation on the original file then they should post the same way too.  I hope someone will be able to give better advice.  What i do know is that it is simple when you know how...
Cheers for posting

Online Fulk

• forum hero
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2020, 03:43:35 pm »
Looking down at Greasy Slab (?) and GG Winch Meet.

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2020, 04:10:53 pm »
That GG winch gantry picture doesn't look like a CPC gantry - more like a BPC one. (This is more based on hunch than research.) If that's right, it places a maximum age on the photograph, because the first BPC winch meet was not until 1950.

The CPC was still using a timber gantry by the time of its first post war meet (1947) as seen in the many photographs of the body recovery operation of that year.

There was a BSA winch meet in June 1946 but I'm not familiar with any photographs of their gantry; however, I'd be surprised if they used scaffolding to build it, so early. They may of course have borrowed a CPC gantry, which would have been timber at that stage. There will be records of such details in existence in various club libraries of course but they'd take some accessing (especially at the moment, with the coronavirus lockdown).

I believe there was considerable co-operation between the CPC & BPC, as the latter were helped to get their first winch meet together by the former, due to the CPC's experience in setting up a winch at GG. If so, I suspect the first BPC gantry would have been timber. In which case that photo may post-date 1950.

Offline grahams

• forum hero
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2020, 04:14:32 pm »
The photos have been scanned at a resolution of around 3264x2448 pixels which is very large. At that resolution, the board software produces a thumbnail which can be clicked to display the original image. The originals are oriented correctly but for some reason the board software is messing up the orientation. To overcome this problem, it's best to re-size the originals to around 800 pixels in width before uploading.
Sceptics wanted!

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2020, 04:39:10 pm »
So I think it is likely 1950 first BPC winch meet if 1949 didn’t exist.  My mother would be one year out in her memory.   They camped. 
I think you mean the bridge. Alum pot.  The helmet less person could be at the top of the greasy slab.  No helmet through lower long churn though?

I really haven’t got any more pics.  Although these two might be of interest.  Very personal as this is my mum and dad camping at gaping gill.  I’ve enclosed out of interest but don’t give much away. Right I have turned the iPad round.

My uncles name was Fred North.  I think the keen cousin was called Jeff North.  Look at Bown Scar Cave.  This was there initial exploration I believe during the war.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:47:17 pm by MarkS, Reason: images rotated »

Offline MarkS

• Global Moderator
  • junky
  • BBPC, YCC
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2020, 04:47:03 pm »
I have been through and rotated the attachments. For some of them I think the forum was not reading the metadata correctly. Others photos seemed to have been taken at a different orientation to the images themselves.

Regardless, some great images in there. Thanks for posting!

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2020, 04:57:42 pm »
These photos seem to breathe camaraderie and adventure. I'm in awe of what cavers did in that period, with the gear and clothing then available. Later generations have built on the shoulders of giants.

Completely agree David.   :thumbsup:

On a separate note,  re. the image in a different post of the big leaning slab in Alum Pot's main shaft; isn't that "The Bridge", as opposed to the "Greay Slab"?

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2020, 05:05:42 pm »
You mention Bown Scar Cave; the current Northern Caves guide credits the original exploration to the "North Brothers" in 1942. The subsequent extension came in 1948 but that was by the Jack Myers era (NPC).

Online Fulk

• forum hero
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2020, 05:17:32 pm »
Pitlamp: Of course you're right – it's the Bridge :-[

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2020, 05:54:04 pm »
I’m pretty sure that’s Jeff North and his brother. I can’t remember his name.  Possibly Fred.  But these are my dads pictures so he might have been around.
Has anyone been in Bown Scar.  I have when I heard the story of my family , early 80s.  Wet suit on it was still pretty desperately cold caving trip.  I don’t know what there bit of exploration was.  Maybe NPC know where they picked up the exploration. 

Offline grahams

• forum hero
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2020, 06:37:32 pm »

Completely agree David.   :thumbsup:

On a separate note,  re. the image in a different post of the big leaning slab in Alum Pot's main shaft; isn't that "The Bridge", as opposed to the "Greay Slab"?

The Greasy Slab is the short pitch after the Dolly Tubs i.e. the first pitch in the open pot. Image DE1A64E7-0063-4DA2-95BC-6C2BCC7BBC56.jpg might be of that but I'm not sure.
Sceptics wanted!

Online Fulk

• forum hero
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2020, 07:37:06 pm »
So – here's a picture of the Dolly Tubs Pitch using a good-old-fashioned ladder. We managed to pack the damn thing into my ancient (good-old-fashioned) rucksac (but only just), and transporting it through one of the easiset caves in the Dales was something of a pain; it gave us an inkling of what the pioneers had to contend with.

Offline Ian Ball

• junky
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2020, 09:59:17 pm »
Very interesting survey!  South west passage.

Online Fulk

• forum hero
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2020, 10:31:17 pm »
Your point being, Ian?

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2020, 06:55:33 am »
Most people call it sand caverns these days.  I think I called south east passage, lumbago way.
I think what’s interesting is the rough sketch of Henslers.  It looks a bit of a last minute add on.   Otherwise most other passages seem fairly accurate.  Grainger and Simpson are credited for the survey.  Is Eric Hensler the next generation. Or not part of Simpson’s team.  Or it’s just been found and Eric did a rough survey and was allowed to add it to Simpson and Graingers survey.

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2020, 07:03:03 am »
Looking the bedrock under the ladder of Graham’s pic of the dolly tubs, compared to my pic of the helmetless jacketed man watching someone climbing the ladder.  It looks the same to me. 
Thanks Graham’s. It looks like that’s dolly tubs.  Seems like it didn’t deserve a lifeline or helmet!
I always had that down as the top of the gully, marble steps.

Offline grahams

• forum hero
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2020, 07:48:31 am »
Just to clear up a bit of confusion, I think the helmetless caver is on the Greasy Slab, the short pitch *after* the Dolly Tubs.  The photo which I originally thought was the Dolly Tubs ( C41C7ED6-7F10-4C49-8A05-74F267DD361F.jpg ) is definitely the third pitch in Sell Gill as spotted by Langcliffe.
Thanks for posting those photos. They took me back to when I started in the mid 60s when we had rope ladders with corelene sides and ash rungs. For lifelines we used ulstron which I understand is finely spun polypropylene, so slippery that you couldn't tie a safe knot.
Sceptics wanted!

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2020, 09:37:53 am »
Most people call it sand caverns these days.  I think I called south east passage, lumbago way.
I think what’s interesting is the rough sketch of Henslers.  It looks a bit of a last minute add on.   Otherwise most other passages seem fairly accurate.  Grainger and Simpson are credited for the survey.  Is Eric Hensler the next generation. Or not part of Simpson’s team.  Or it’s just been found and Eric did a rough survey and was allowed to add it to Simpson and Graingers survey.

Hensler's Passage was found on a solo trip by Eric Hensler in 1937. There's a good article in one of the original (BSA) editions of "Caves and Caving" magazine, which was published (from memory) the following year, i.e. 1938.

That survey drawing you included is a version of the original BSA survey but republished so that Hensler's Passage could be added. The Hensler's Passage survey was done mainly by Eric Hensler and Monty Grainger, who were probably the "young tigers" at the time. Monty maintained an interest in surveying in GG and was the main driving force behind the "Peveril Underground Survey Association" survey of the system done in the first half of the 1960s. The latter was (again, from memory) published with a CPC Journal in 1964, I think.

The PUSA survey of the system is magnificent; Monty had artistic skills as well as an ability to survey with precision. At least one important extension has been discovered as a result of carefully studying the detail on it for clues.

Monty lived in a large house on the outskirts of Bradwell and was what is generally regarded as a "character". As a youth I knew him in the latter stages of his life, as he used to attend GG winch meets in the 70s. I could go on but this is now off topic.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 09:59:14 am by Pitlamp »

Offline paul

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Orpheus CC, NPC
    • Orpheus Caving Club
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2020, 09:47:40 am »
Monty lived in a large house on the outskirts of Bradwell and was what is generally regarded as a "character". As a youth I knew him in the latter stages of his life, as he used to attend GG winch meets in the 70s. I could go on but this is now off topic.

Why not create a new topic? All this history of caving in the past is interesting to many.
I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are missing!

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2020, 09:58:00 am »
I'll tell you over a beer some time, once things get back to normal.

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2020, 10:39:51 am »
Don’t you think the helmetless caver is in the same place as your photo Graham’s?  So it’s the last pitch in Sell Gill then.

Interesting pitlamp. Thanks.  Look at all those going leads in the henslers series.  Very tempting. Is disapointments syphon really a syphon.  Otherwise they had it well thumbed back in 1937. 

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2020, 11:25:53 am »
Those "going leads" are pretty well mopped up now (short of doing a lot of work). Some of them are now alternative routes to Hensler's Master Cave, including Disappointment Pot, Mud Hensler's Crawl and New (or Short) Hensler's Crawl. The downstream sumps in Hensler's Master Cave are effectively bypassed by the high level route (up the iron ladder, through the Blowhole and down the Echo Rift pitch). They've been dived several times but are heavily silted.
Or, when you say the Disappointment Pot's syphon, do you mean the one before the first pitch which was first passed after a bold free dive by Bob Leakey in the 1940s? If so, that's now just a duck with a bit of airspace.

Offline grahams

• forum hero
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2020, 11:37:32 am »
Don’t you think the helmetless caver is in the same place as your photo Graham’s?  So it’s the last pitch in Sell Gill then.

Interesting pitlamp. Thanks.  Look at all those going leads in the henslers series.  Very tempting. Is disapointments syphon really a syphon.  Otherwise they had it well thumbed back in 1937.

Langcliffe is correct. C41C7ED6-7F10-4C49-8A05-74F267DD361F.jpg is 3rd pitch, Sell Gill.
Sceptics wanted!

Offline langcliffe

• forum hero
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2020, 11:56:37 am »
Those "going leads" are pretty well mopped up now (short of doing a lot of work).

The one marked "Passage" in the roof of Hensler's Master Cave is still a mystery, but as you say, requires a lot of work. A mini-excavator would be useful...

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2020, 01:09:50 pm »
I was just thinking in the mind of a caver looking at that map pitlamp.   The disappointment duck used to vary massively between trips. 
Has anyone got any pics of the entrance to juniper, rift or nick.  Or any that might match those entrance pitches.
Thanks for all the interest in the old pics. 
The winter of 2010 was pretty cold. I went round various waterfalls that year some pretty frozen but Thornton’s force wasn’t even close. 

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2020, 01:59:29 pm »
Those "going leads" are pretty well mopped up now (short of doing a lot of work).

The one marked "Passage" in the roof of Hensler's Master Cave is still a mystery, but as you say, requires a lot of work. A mini-excavator would be useful...

Yes - bit of an enigma that one but, as you say, a dauntingly big job

Offline Robert Scott

• obsessive maniac
  • A Yorkshireman with a Scottish father
    • http://www.hughendon.btinternet.co.uk
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2020, 03:22:54 pm »

Yes - bit of an enigma that one but, as you say, a dauntingly big job
Weren't EEW and JA rumoured to be in there before they got distracted by Pension Pot, but getting an understandable tale out of EEW - it's easier to nail jelly to the wall.

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2020, 05:17:00 pm »
I think so - they're usually very thorough.

Offline Russ b

• addict
  • BPC,
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2020, 09:16:09 pm »

Correction - it IS the third pitch in Sell Gill.

I dont think it is, i just checked against some photos. it looks more like dolly tubs as originally stated.

Offline Joe.Bones

• addict
  • BPC UNCC
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2020, 07:29:00 pm »
Hi Duck Ditch, some info which you might find useful - and a couple of questions too!

A member of the BPC is currently cataloguing the history of its members, and has the following entries for Fred and Jeff North:

NORTH, Geoffrey Denis; AKA: Denis. J1948,

Bulletin References; Recorded as taking part in first post war trip-Rift Pot 7th April 1946. And involved in the first attempted Rift Pot/Long Kin East exchange April 28th 1946. Rift Pot 19th May 1946. Lost John’s July/Aug 1946, Birks Cave May 1948, Great Douk, Sunset Hole April 1949, Quaking Pot April 1950, Pen-y-Ghent Pot Rescue , young BSA member died of exhaustion 1951. Easter Camp GG 1951.

NORTH, John Fred; AKA: Fred. J1949, b1917,

Bulletin References; Recorded as taking part in first Rift Pot/ Long Kin East exchange April 28th 1946. Recorded as taking part in Lost John’s trip Jan 1947. Rift Pot 19th May 1946. Lost John’s July/Aug 1946.Birks Cave 5th Oct 1947. Great Douk, Sunset Hole April 1949, Quaking Pot April 1950, Pen-y-Ghent Pot Rescue, young BSA member died of exhaustion 1951. Easter Camp GG 1951,

There are also entries for a Fred H North [joined 1959] and a J H North [joined 1946] - Would you know if they are related the the two above?
And if possible, any information on them to include in the history book, any birth days etc? - feel free to PM me on here.

Some hits on the faces in photographs:

1,  the BPC used to use the Cross Streets Pub.  Now long gone.
2,  winch meet.  Now this could be 1949 as my mother got together with my father that year.  She went down the winch as a 3rd or 4th date.
3, my uncle is the one with the jacket I’m sure.  Others could be BPC members although I do know that he caved with his cousins independently during the war.  I don’t know what they looked like.

Members of the BPC have identified the following people:
Photo 1, Forth from the left is Arthur Sheppard and the chap in the doorway is Henry Atkin
Photo 2, The chap at the rear is Arnold Patchet. The front right could be Mike Hartland, though his first winch meet was not until 1960 which may not fit with the timeline

For locations of the rest of the photographs I think with the above information, lots of these look like Rift and Long Kin East. There are excellent write ups in the BPC bulletin 1 about these trips as I recall.

For the BPC historical archive, would you be willing for us to take a copy of the photographs?

Joe

Offline Duck ditch

• menacing presence
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2020, 08:07:22 pm »
Fred was my fathers older brother.  Geoffrey his cousin.  Fred died in the 1980s. 
Although my father was called Denis I don’t think it will be him.
Geoffrey had an older brother.  My mum has remembered his name.  It was Jack North.  These 3 were the keen ones and are probably the explorers of Bown Scar. 
My mother remembers Arnold Patchet.  This reminded her that a kind Charlie Salisbury carried some if her camping gear up to gaping gill from Clapham station. She thinks it was 1950 now.  She also thinks they discovered something that weekend but is not sure what. 
She also thinks there was some cross contamination with arch rivals CPC.
Please take the photos for your archives.  If after lockdown you want to photocopy them better let me know.  Through badlad if you like, I’m sure he would happy to coordinate.
Here’s my mother heading for gg
Thank so much joe. Bones.

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search