TECHNICAL FORUMS > Insurance

Insurance question

(1/1)

Tomferry:
Hello everybody I have recently purchased bca insurance and my payment has gone threw , my question is I didn’t get given a bca number so when I visit sites which number do I give to the organiser of the trip in the future ?

Many thanks in Advance to your response

JoshW:
Is this with reference to the "expedition insurance" offered through BCA or the standard public liability insurance offered as part of BCA membership?

ILT:
If you mean you have paid for BCA membership and the insurance cover that comes with it then don't worry as you'll get a card with the number on it in due course Thomas.
Doesn't usually take long but given current situation allow a couple of weeks.

JoshW:

--- Quote from: ILT on August 06, 2020, 09:42:31 am ---If you mean you have paid for BCA membership and the insurance cover that comes with it then don't worry as you'll get a card with the number on it in due course Thomas.
Doesn't usually take long but given current situation allow a couple of weeks.

--- End quote ---

I've never had to show that I've got BCA membership at any site I've been to though, so wouldn't be worrying at all.

And if you mean the BCA travel/exped insurance, you should have received something in writing almost immediately to your email, so would consider calling them back to chase that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version