TECHNICAL FORUMS > Diving

Projects

(1/2) > >>

Paul Marvin:
Are you guys into diving mines as well as caves or is it taboo  ? :'( As I have a few new projects to start

Paul

alexchien:
so, go and do them

Paul Marvin:

--- Quote from: alexchien on September 21, 2021, 08:37:43 pm ---so, go and do them

--- End quote ---

I intend to. was giving an opportunity out to any other divers that may be ?

PeteHall:
If you read the CDG newsletter, you'll often find reports from projects in mines, so I would suggest that there is no taboo.

When I lived closer to a mining area, I spent more time in mines. Now I live closer to a caving area I spend more time in caves.
So long as it's underground I'm happy.

I have a few unfinished projects in Weardale/ Nenthead, one involving diving, but it's too far to travel, so all my active projects are in caves (except one that isn't, neither is it in a mine...).

What have you got in mind? Are you looking for support? Looking to sound out ideas? Or anything else?

Paul Marvin:

--- Quote from: PeteHall on September 21, 2021, 10:04:53 pm ---If you read the CDG newsletter, you'll often find reports from projects in mines, so I would suggest that there is no taboo.

When I lived closer to a mining area, I spent more time in mines. Now I live closer to a caving area I spend more time in caves.
So long as it's underground I'm happy.

I have a few unfinished projects in Weardale/ Nenthead, one involving diving, but it's too far to travel, so all my active projects are in caves (except one that isn't, neither is it in a mine...).

What have you got in mind? Are you looking for support? Looking to sound out ideas? Or anything else?

--- End quote ---

I know Pete both myself and JC wrote a in depth review and report in Rhiwbach and I do know Duncan likes a mine dive . Will send you a PM later   :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
Go to full version