Author Topic: Reservoir Hole book  (Read 422 times)

Offline mrodoc

• forum hero
    • Peter Glanvill's Webpage
Reservoir Hole book
« on: October 03, 2019, 05:09:10 pm »
Some time ago I gave a link to a photobook I created on Reservoir Hole. Several people expressed an interest in it  so over the last couple of years or so I have worked on producing an illustrated history of the cave, its exploration, geomorphology etc etc. It has 127 pages and is a full colour softback publication. I currently have just over a hundred copies available. Cost by post will be £14-00 inclusive of  p&p (sent first class).  Proceeds are going to a good caving cause but which one I honestly haven't  decided upon yet. If anybody wants a copy can you PM me please. Payment can be made via  Paypal, cheque or BACS.

Offline The Old Ruminator

• forum hero
Re: Reservoir Hole book
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 06:48:15 pm »
I hope you still have not referred to my excellent photographs as "snaps ". In any case I shall want a signed copy you can bring along on Tuesday.
I know a lot of hard work went into the compilation so it deserves to be a sell-out.

Online Minion

• menacing presence
  • Diggas With Attitude
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 08:49:01 pm »
Count me in!

Offline mrodoc

• forum hero
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 09:58:23 am »
Busy weekend this weekend (Club AGM) and dinner but will sort out book requests asap. Thanks everybody for your interest.

Offline mrodoc

• forum hero
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 12:06:06 pm »
The book has not been officially launched to the public yet and this is likely to happen in a local bookshope. The OTC price is going to be in the region of £14.99 so if you want the discounted price get your orders in soon. The launch is likely to be early November.